|App Download Version||4.6.11|
|Last Updated||Jan. 31, 2019|
|Category||Free Productivity App|
|Support Android Version||Android 14 and above|
DingTalk content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Productivity category of app store . You could visit Taobao's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. DingTalk can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 14 api and above.. Download the app using your favorite browser and click on install to install the app. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than DingTalk apk mirrors. Versions of this app apk available with us: 4.6.11 , 4.6.10 , 4.6.8 , 4.6.6 , 4.5.15 , 4.5.11 , 4.5.8 , 4.5.5 , 4.5.3 , 4.5.0 , 4.3.10 , 4.3.7 , 4.3.6 , 4.3.1 , 4.3.0 , 4.2.8 , 4.2.6 , 4.2.1 , 4.2.0 , 4.1.0 , 4.0.1 , 4.0.0 . You could also download apk of DingTalk and run it using popular android emulators.
DingTalk 4.6.11 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- open network sockets.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- access information about networks.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- access the camera device.
- write to external storage.
- access to the vibrator.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- read the user's contacts data.
- write the user's contacts data.
- read only access to phone state.
- record audio.
- modify global audio settings.
- read or write the system settings.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- read from external storage.
- access approximate location.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- perform I/O operations over NFC.
- broadcast sticky intents.
- read the user's calendar data.
- write the user's calendar data.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- access precise location.
- read the sync settings.
- write the sync settings.
- request installing packages.
- install a shortcut in Launcher.
- uninstall a shortcut in Launcher.
- enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- change network connectivity state.
- manage access to documents
- modify the current configuration
- access extra location provider commands.
- read the user's call log.
- capture video output.
- mount & unmount file systems for removable storage.
|4.6.11||Jan. 31, 2019|
|4.6.10||Jan. 22, 2019|
|4.6.8||Jan. 13, 2019|
|4.6.8||Jan. 9, 2019|
|4.6.6||Dec. 26, 2018|
|4.5.15||Dec. 7, 2018|
|4.5.15||Nov. 14, 2018|
|4.5.15||Oct. 15, 2018|
|4.5.11||Sept. 26, 2018|
|4.5.8||Sept. 9, 2018|
|4.5.8||Aug. 29, 2018|
|4.5.5||Aug. 7, 2018|
|4.5.3||July 16, 2018|
|4.5.0||June 25, 2018|
|4.3.10||June 13, 2018|
|4.3.7||May 25, 2018|
|4.3.6||May 22, 2018|
|4.3.6||April 25, 2018|
|4.3.1||March 22, 2018|
|4.3.1||March 18, 2018|